Words of Encouragement!

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can." ~Unknown

Friday, November 7, 2014

First day on Medifast

I kind of started on a bad note since I had to take my daughter to a doctors appointment and we didn't get home until after lunch time so I didn't have breakfast. Lunch a snack then dinner and a snack it kept me full for a while because of the protein, but because I still have trouble with sleeping (stay up too late), I ended up being hungry as I was laying in my bed to go to sleep at 2 o'clock in the morning. That might not of been the case if I would've gone to bed at a decent hour. Overall the food tasted good I would definitely suggest using broth in place of water, which was approved by the dietitian. It just gives the food a more rich gratifying flavor. Moving forward I will plan to go to bed earlier even if I have to take a melatonin or an Ambien.

No comments: