Words of Encouragement!

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can." ~Unknown

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Two months post op!!!

Things have been super busy for me as well as keeping track of what I put in my body. The quick version of what I do is Protein 60-80g a day, Carbs 45-60g a day, and Fat 25-35g a day. Plus 64oz of water. I have to admit, it's more difficult to get fluids in now than it use to be. The main time I drank fluids was when I was eating. Now I (preferably) can't drink 30 mins. before eating or 30 mins. after eating. This allows for optimal absorption. I eat about every 3 hours except before bed, no eating 3 hours before bed. If I do I have to sleep at an incline to reduce acid reflux. I am off of my acid reflux meds completely!! Recap of weight heaviest weight (HW) 256.6. The day I started my Medifast diet 245. Two weeks later and signing in for surgery (SW) 228. Current weight (CW) 197.4!!!! Very excited!!! My goal weight (GW) is 150. Yes I realize for my height that is the high end of my BMI but, I feel like any more than this will make me look sickly. In high school I was 145. I'm not a high schooler anymore. As long as I am closely monitored by my doctor and nutritionist, I'm sure I'll be fine!

No comments: